Just came for a little help, meet people while I drop weight!

Options
Hi...my name is Morgan. I have always had weight issues after giving birth to my second child in 2007. Since then, my weight has gone up by almost 60lbs. I would like to lose this weight and be healthy and happier with my life in general. It is so hard to meet people who are willing to be supportive and motivating at the same time. I hope to meet new people here to share my journey with. I will definately support you in return on this hard journey. Good luck to us all!

Replies

• b_rook3
    b_rook3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Morgan nice to meet you! You seem to have a great positive attitude and I wish you well on your journey! I too know how challenging it can be to meet people who are willing to be supportive and motivating at the same time. I have always been up and down with my weight and was a chunky little one as a kid. This year I am working to be consistent with my health and no longer bounce around. I want to obtain a consistent healthy happy lifestyle. Good luck to you and I just know we can do this!
  • rebekka121
    Options
    Hi my name is Rebecca, here to meet new ppl that's on the same journey as myself. Looking to lose about 10 to 15lbs. I workout three times a week. Trying to work on portion size and to stay away from starch and pops. That's my down fall. I normally have two pops out the week. But, bread, pastry of some sort three or times a day.