Feeling stuck

Options
Is it possible for your body to remember a weight you're normally at and just won't budge? I cannot, or I guess shouldn't haven't been able to get past 149 pounds. Almost like a permanent platue? I eat very healthy and I do a good mix between strength training and cardio. Is there something I'm missing here? Up to any suggestions, please friend me if you can give me some good insight ☺️

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    If you're not using a food scale or a heart rate monitor, it's likely you're consuming more calories than you think and/or you're burning fewer than you think. By using a food scale to measure your food, you're going to get a more accurate idea of how many calories you're eating and the same goes for the heart rate monitor.

If you're already using those two things, you might just be holding on to water weight, which would be why the scale isn't budging right now.
  • chelsealeighh1215
    Options
    I do use a heart rate monitor and measure out my food, so it might possibly be water weight. I bloat so easily so it's very possible. I eat a higher protein diet and work in my good carbs and fats.
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Throw in some more intense exercise a 3 or 4 times a week
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sprints at 110% - 10 seconds on 50 seconds off

After 5 you will be feeling it.

Hill sprints also great
  • chelsealeighh1215
    Options