Busy father looking to regain lost confidence and make friends

Options

Replies

• thomassmith19
    Options
    Hi I'm Tom! I'm a 22 year old father from South Wales. I'm trying to regain the confidence I lost through weight gain and am targeting a 100lb wait loss come 2016
  • starlite99
    starlite99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi there, I know what you mean about being a busy parent...that's the same reason I rejoined this site. I'm a new mom and I just don't have time to work out at the gym right now after putting in at least 8 hours of work at the office and being a full time mommy and its too cold here to go on walks with the baby so I'm stuck. Its also difficult to eat well like I used to before baby...time is everything to me right now so if I don't take time to prepare a healthy meal for us on the weekends to last throughout the week...then it doesn't happen and I tend to make poor food choices in a pinch. I'm looking for new friends/support group on here...can we support and encourage each other?
  • mrduckmd1
    mrduckmd1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it Tom!
  • thomassmith19
    Options
    I'd love to help you starlite99 and offer you encouragement
  • thomassmith19
    Options
    Thank you mrduckmd1
  • lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm with you on the busy parent! Time to get ourselves back on track and feeling and looking gret again! You can do this! A little bit day by day :)
  • legengary73
    legengary73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like you have a goal - my next step would be a plan.. maybe 20 pushups a day with additional each month. That's similar to what I've done and have seen results.
    - Good luck man!