Vibration Machines

Options
:blushing: Has anyone used or heard of the TZone Vibration machine. Have you had success? What are your thoughts...be nice.

Replies

• carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    They won't do anything far weight loss. Have you seen those vibrating belt contraptions that were popular in the 1950's? It's the same product in an updated package.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry had to look
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry had to look

Ditto. :laugh:
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I used to use a vibro machine, it really toned me up, lots of people commented and I would love to have one. Good machines do far more than the vibro belts of the 50's. I don't know about the one you mentioned. Are there any reviews on the Internet?
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    this things it Olivia Netwon-John's "Physical" music video! xD
    idk but they seem...dirty
  • 1979camaro
    Options
    All good reviews, I know some people that have used one and had results. I am from Canada so I am not sure what that are called elsewhere. Google vibrations machine and see all the different kinds and why they were re-invented (so to speak).
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a vibration machine i didnt know it could help me lose weight
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Does it include a kick start and ape hanger handlebars?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

hell yeah!
  • georgiam03
    Options
    I recommend it, because I have used it before. You will feel great afterwards. Once you get there, they show you a list of exercises to do while on the machine. If you just stand there, you may not notice any difference, however, if you use the resistance bands and other exercises while standing/sitting on T-zone machine, then you will def feel your muscles.

Tip*** DON'T LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR WHILE STANDING ON THE MACHINE...It's not pretty!!! LOL.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    Sorry had to look

Ditto. :laugh:

Double ditto! :devil:
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    in for the LOL's.

cant people just stick to real proven exercise?

:P
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options

hell yeah!

you know...it probably could help if you just tighten your abs....just saying :)
  • flab2steel
    Options
    LOL I guess it's how it's used that counts.
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Sorry to bring back an old topic. My gym just got these machines and I use it for 20 minutes in addition to my 45 minute workout. I personally like this. I know it doesn't burn many calories, but when doing exercises while on the machine I can really feel it doing a lot to tone my body.

I've seen a lot of hate on these machines lately but if you exercise while on them and not just stand there, it is a great addition to your normal workout. I'm going to continue using them.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    in for the LOL's.

cant people just stick to real proven exercise?

:P

I agree. IMO There are all kinds of money making contraptions for the people who sell them to the people looking for an easier or less painful way to get there. For myself anyway, I've decided to go old school: Cut the crap out of my diet, and exercise with walking the dog, riding my bike, and doing simple strength training videos with dumbbells. That way I'll never run out of my miracle product, never have to learn to eat "normal" again, and don't have to be on time, drive to, or worry about the payment, redesign, closure, etc. of where I exercise. Not glamorous but it does get the job done!
  • williamjone
    Options
    Ya, i'm using Vibration Machine in topsport for past 6 months.

It was good for me. I have reduced my fat and reduced my weight from 85 to 70 kg