looking to lose 20-30 pounds by bikini season! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Failure is a harsh word to use. It's not like I'm going to break into a million peices if I don't reach that goal. I forget now how I got that number, but regardless I've weighed myself for the first time in a few weeks and I'm already 9 pounds down from what I initially thought. I am still going to support everyone else here on completing their goal by what they consider summer time. I'm sorry I expected this to be a support thread, not a thread where I was going to be told I'm probably going to fail, but thanks for your input.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a string bikini bottom this summer. Don't know if it's going to happen but working on it.
  • carlie1994
    carlie1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely using bikini season as my motivation right now! I'm twenty too and I have some weight to lose and toning to do before I feel as comfortable as I want to feel this summer. It gets hot here starting in April or so. Stepping up my game and am hoping you ladies have a fabulous journey as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one struggling!
  • megandhight
    megandhight Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @OhReally42‌ I support you and I know you can do it if you try hard enough. Don't let negative people get you down use what they say to fuel your motivation so you can prove them wrong.
  • courtjean81
    Options
    I'm new this this app and barely know what I'm doing. I'm in hopes of losing 20 lbs by June. Gonna be tough but I'll take all I can get. Motivation is needed....fell free to add me cuz idk how to add others. Good luck to all....YOU CAN DO IT!
  • klilpim
    klilpim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im up for the challenge gotta lose about 18lbs by june ( my 30th bday and holiday) been doing this for a week nd apparently put 2lb back on so gutted by that but determaned to lose it , add me itll be good having some support
  • OhReally42
    Options
    @OhReally42‌ I support you and I know you can do it if you try hard enough. Don't let negative people get you down use what they say to fuel your motivation so you can prove them wrong.

Thank you Megan! Negativity is what I'm trying to get away from. It really helps having people working for similar goals.
  • megandhight
    Options
    And only the people working toward our goal should be commenting on this thread. Keep you head up and your goal in sight. we can do this!
  • xolakegirlox
    Options
    I'm 21. I've lost 65 lbs so far!! I'm weighing in at 168 and the lowest I can remember being I my life is 162. With summer right around the corner I need to loose a solid 20lbs!! Can't wait
  • sjsandrajansen
    sjsandrajansen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've recently joined MFP. My goal is to loose 13 lbs, I've set my target on loosing 0,5 lbs each week (thought it would be more attainable this way). I could use some support because I've tried to loose weight before and after a couple off weeks I fall back into old habits. Especially at those days when I leave work at 9PM....
    Love to be friends with you guys and support one another!
  • OhReally42
    Options
    I'm 21. I've lost 65 lbs so far!! I'm weighing in at 168 and the lowest I can remember being I my life is 162. With summer right around the corner I need to loose a solid 20lbs!! Can't wait

Awesome work on what you've already lost! That's awesome! I can't wait until my weight lost number is that!
  • sydneyytaylerr
    sydneyytaylerr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Meeee too! We got this, feel free to add me :)
  • OhReally42
    Options
    Update: lost 11 pounds total, only 19 to go for me by July 1st. Woo!!
  • megandhight
    Options
    I lost 7 so far!
  • OhReally42
    Options
    Awesome!
  • apumpkin29
    apumpkin29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 100+ lbs 8 years ago, 30 have come back, and I am committed to seeing them gone for good!!