For those who eat PB2-yummy snack

Options
kerrbear79
kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
After I ordered my PB2 I went on their website at bellplantation.com and was looking for ideas of how to use the stuff. I found one suggestion (actually under kid friendly section) of cutting up a banana then putting it inside a ziplock bag with PB2 in it and shaking it up to coat it. Well I just tried it, except I used the chocolate PB2 and just dipped the banana in it as I took a bite. Very yummy snack for less than 130 calories, 1 gram fat, and 4 g fiber. :happy:

Edit: I used 1 tbsp of PB2

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great idea!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    It's super delicious blended with frozen bananas, too!! almost like ice cream, but for almost no guilt!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I eat this stuff by the fistfull............. NUMMERS!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome idea!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    yum
  • JesaGrace
    Options
    yum
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    i love this stuff
  • JesaGrace
    Options
    yum
  • kerrbear79
    Options
    It's super delicious blended with frozen bananas, too!! almost like ice cream, but for almost no guilt!

MMMMMMMMMMMM I'll have to try that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Also add 1 tbsp to vanilla yogurt and dip apple slices in it. Soooo good! The best part is instead of 1 tbsp of fatty peanut butter which you know never lasts even 1/2 an apple you have a tone of dip!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What is this PB2?
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dbower18
    dbower18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Try 4 oz of Arctic Zero Maple Vanilla (150 calories per pint) and PB2 Chocolate, less than 100 calories, and oh yeah I hate bananas.
  • kerrbear79
    Options
    What is this PB2?

It is a powdered form of peanut butter minus the large amount of calories and fat. www.bellplantation.com
    You have to mix it with water to get the peanut butter consistency but it can be used in a ton of recipes dry or like my banana dipping thing.
  • dbower18
    dbower18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Next best thing to a good single malt scotch.