Any more raw till 4 vegans out there?

Options
Hi so I started doing the raw till four lifestyle (I've already been vegan for a year though) and would like to have some similar friends on here! So comment down below if you eat this way so I can send you a friend request.

Replies

• amber_olivares
    amber_olivares Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What's that?
  • Veggigotchi
    Veggigotchi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently started vegan raw till 4,how is it going for you?
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to go raw. Mostly vegan - hemp milk etc.
    - what's raw till 4 though?
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I usually follow a raw til 4 style diet; high carb, low fat, mostly raw foods. :) Loving it so far - I stay energized and lean with minimal effort and I don't have to restrict my calories.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This would be me at 4:

KPRqeni.gif
  • freenow4evr
    freenow4evr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hahaha ^
    I'm not strictly raw till 4 but I'm trying to do high raw vegan if u want to add me :)
  • ITSmeNATALIE767
    ITSmeNATALIE767 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Raw till 4 means you eat a raw vegan all day and then have a cooked (vegan) meal at night. It's also usually paired with 80/10/10 which means eating 80% carbs 10% fat and 10% protein. There are some awesome raw till 4 you tubers so look it up there!
  • candidabbrava539
    Options
    I'm currently transitioning from vegetarian (eggs and fish only), to vegan and hoping to do a period of 80/10/10 closer to summer. I followed high-carb and high raw last summer for days at a time. Loved how I felt and the changes in my body. Would like to connect with others on this type of plan or working on it.
  • dianthav
    dianthav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently transitioning from vegetarian (eggs and fish only), to vegan and hoping to do a period of 80/10/10 closer to summer. I followed high-carb and high raw last summer for days at a time. Loved how I felt and the changes in my body. Would like to connect with others on this type of plan or working on it.
    Me too!
  • DrFruity
    DrFruity Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Raw till 4 vegan here. New to the Raw till 4pm but vegan for over 2.5 years.... feel free to add me :)
  • Giovanni0286
    Options
    I've been doing the 80/10/10 diet for a few weeks now and I feel amazing.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This diet might not make you live forever, but at least it will seem that way.
  • JewelyArielle
    JewelyArielle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh I know that is super late but I just started it 3 months ago and I'd love to talk to like minded people :) feel free to add me