Tired

Options
hello! I've used this app before but haven't stuck with it. Decided to get involved in the community this time to see if this helps. Looking to lose all this extra weight and change my life.

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Super great app!! Lots of great individual's that will help keep you accountable!
  • Hurleyjer
    Hurleyjer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... Have used this site off and on for years but never stuck. This time around I've done 2 things differently - I've set more realistic goals (allowed for longer time lines) , and I've reached out to the community to try to make some friends. Both have helped significantly... I've logged on consistently since the start of the year and have lost 22lbs in that time. Feel free to add me as a friend and let me know if i can help in any way.
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just keep to it, it's a great app.
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've lost 125 lbs and looking to lose another 40-50 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • elementsm146
    elementsm146 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can do it! stick with it, it's all about will power. we will all help whenever you need it!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Welcome. it works if you work it.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm using it for the first time and it's like my new right arm. I can't imagine life without it now. It's working, so I hope that happens for you as well!