insanity results for men

Options
Hi all,

I've just started doing insanity, I've just finished week 2 and haven't really noticed any major difference either on the scales or in body type.

Strange thing is that I used the nutrition guide and it told me I had 3500 calories allowed per day but MFP says

I'm 32, 82kgs, 5 11' and about 15% body fat. I'm keen on losing the bottom rung of fat on my belly and get a 6 pack or as close to as possible.

When should I start seeing results? I don't want to lose too much muscle, I just want more definition.

Do you think insanity will help with my body type and goals in mind?

My diet has been okay and I'm eating okay during the week and trying to keep my calories low but not watching the types of food I eat too much e.g. having a pizza at the weekends.

I really need some help from other men that have done it. Please add me as I'd love to keep in touch and follow other people on their journey.

Cheers guys.

Replies

• trungalung
    Options
    Just my two cents. If you want to get better definition, you'll need to lower your body fat so you'll need to eat at a deficit. To maintain/minimizing the loss of your muscle while on the cut, consume sufficient protein and do strength training.
  • jn190
    jn190 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    are you a beach body coach