Starting the 21 Day Fix!

Options
Who's with me?
Seriously though a buddy would be awesome if anyone is interested in starting it as well!

Any Takers?

Replies

• finchy005
    finchy005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Am intrigued to know what the 21 day fix entails??
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 22nd day ?
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    21 fix is a workout plan and theres also a meal plan but I already eat pretty well so I am sticking to what I am doing currently. You can google it and learn more than I could tell you!

And on day 22 you start the 21 fix EXTREME! (not even joking)
  • crystaldirt
    crystaldirt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually ordered mine earlier this week. Doing all of my food prep on Sunday and starting it on Monday!
  • AmberLeannnn
    AmberLeannnn Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I started on Monday! Tomorrow is day 5 and I love it!! Good luck! Do you have any questions?
  • AmberLeannnn
    Options
    I do recommend following the eating plan, it's pretty much the basis of the whole thing. 80/20. She calculated everything macros wise to a science. It's amazing!
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am already eating very well and keeping my cals and macros in check so thats why Im not doing the containers
  • AmberLeannnn
    Options
    Right, but the idea of the 21 Day fix is to eat exactly the right amount of carbs, veggies, protein, and fats. Not just eat healthy. Chicken and steamed veggies, for example, will not benefit you in the 21 Day fix- or life in general for that matter. Just giving you a heads up :) You are free to do whatever you want.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too and could use some buddies. Feel free to friend me. I am on Day 7 and down 4 pounds so far. To the person that said what happens next well you keep going with the good habits that this is supposed to help you start or you keep doing rounds of 21 Day Fix for as long as it takes to lose the weight you need to lose like any other program. 21 Day Fix Extreme is the next level up! I will be ready to do that after a couple of rounds of this!
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What are the workouts like on the program? Do you need any equipment and how long are they usually?
  • DucklingPrincess
    DucklingPrincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What are the workouts like on the program? Do you need any equipment and how long are they usually?

I'm doing it, too! I'm on my second full round... I lost 8 for the first one, and then I attempted it a couple other times but fell off the wagon about halfway through, and I lost 3 during those... So 11 pounds total. This time I won't be doing her workouts, though, since I'm starting to get a bit bored with them. I'll find something else to do.

The workouts last thirty minutes each, and you need two sets of weights or a resistance band. A mat wouldn't hurt, either. They all use one. The workouts are fine. I just get bored really quickly. (I especially like Dirty 30 and Yoga.)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 22nd day ?

You're fixed and on your own, lol. :p