slimfast diet

Options
Can someone message me on this who knows about this stuff and what i could be doing wrong? i eat less then i did and no work

Replies

• Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Count calories. Burn more than you consume each day. Repeat to desired effect.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Slimfast is an expensive way to attempt to lose weight. Invest in a food scale and start measuring out and weighing your foods. You say you are eating less than you did before, but you still may not be in a caloric deficit.

If you want the slim fast as a quick easy meal because you do not have time to make one, doing a meal prep on the weekends or even the day before may help out.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Looking for a quick fix is usually not successful. Eat real food - track your calories accurately and be sure you are eating at a deficit.
  • alealejandra1997
    Options
    I am doing all of the above , not only that i exercise 3 hours a day basically losing more calories then i ate.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    3 hours a day seems like a lot to me. Do you take rest days?
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I am doing all of the above , not only that i exercise 3 hours a day basically losing more calories then i ate.

How long have you been doing "all of the above"? Be patient, there is no quick fix.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Is your three hours a day of exercise really exercise? I ask only because I have known people who say they exercise x hours a day and aren't losing weight and it turns out their exercise is wearing a pedometer and way overestimating the amount of time it took them to walk x number of steps, and/or doing light housekeeping for an hour a day even though it's part of their daily routine, and/or going to the gym and taking long breaks in between various short workouts.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Have you worked out how many calories you're consuming everyday?
  • NoSFan
    NoSFan Posts: 11
    Options
    I'd rather not have the chemicals in slimfast shakes so I make my own. I use organic skim milk (8oz), 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tsp sugar and 2 tsp fiber powder. Sometimes I'll add fresh fruit. I put it in a blender and have at it.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Slimfast?

tumblr_m3te02XWnR1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

SnakeOil.jpg
  • alealejandra1997
    Options
    I really do work out and evenhave a wrist band designed to tell me calories lost