Tone and tighten

Options
lovescruffy548
lovescruffy548 Posts: 3
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm not trying to lose weight by any means as i'm a tiny girl. But i do want to tone and tighten my body for summer ans just for myself! other tiny girls will understand how hard it is to tone and tighten and ger those abs so if anyone has suggestions please send them to me!!

Replies

• lovescruffy548
    lovescruffy548 Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    La
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    "Tone" and "tighten" don't mean much. You don't really tone your muscles. You lose fat to reveal the muscle you have, or you bulk and eat at a surplus to gain muscle (along with fat), and cut the fat again.

• motorsportcfd
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    "Tone" and "tighten" don't mean much. You don't really tone your muscles. You lose fat to reveal the muscle you have, or you bulk and eat at a surplus to gain muscle (along with fat), and cut the fat again.

100% this.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Strength train. I like NerdFitness, and I'm doing a modified beginners body weight workout. Use your muscles and use them hard. Just proper pushups require a lot of ab strength. Planks are good too.
    I've been having a lot of fun with the results I've been getting. My thighs look great, and my upper arms look even better. I can tell my abs are stronger in my daily life, I can feel that they're firmer, and I know I'll be able to see them once I lose a little more fat.