It's a good day!

Options
savlyon
savlyon Posts: 474 Member
Last night I had a date...my first date in, I don't know...years! I really wanted to look good so I went to Maurices for a pair of pants that fit. I fit well in a size 14, which means I am REALLY REALLY close to the "skinny" side of the store! In January of this year my size 20s (same brand) were getting kind of tight and stretched out.

Well, the date didn't go so great, even though I definitely looked HOT...so I left early to hang out with my friends at the bar, which is what I really wanted to do in the first place, and I normally don't drink a lot, but it was a wonderful time. Wonderful.

This morning I woke up and stepped on the scale to see a magic number...the number that says I am no longer obese.
Summer is coming and things are definitely changing in my life! :) Yay! That is what this journey is all about!

Replies

• kamyers89
    kamyers89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    omg that is awesome:) congratulations on all your progress (and your amazing attitude)!
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations on all your hard work :)
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! Yay for you, and congrats!!!
  • biancamirella
    biancamirella Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • beccapos
    beccapos Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome story and attitude! Way to go!
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    I know the feeling. I am quite a ways away, but I can't wait for the scale/BMI to be just "overweight" and not "obese". Thanks for posting this. It cheered me up.
  • goldiedog
    goldiedog Posts: 7
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Blessings to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!