Fitbit Charge Syncing Issues

Options
So I've had my Fitbit charge for just over a week and a half. The first few days worked just fine, syncing between the fitbit dashboard and myfitnesspal. Now, the steps don't sync, therefore giving me no caloric adjustment. A few times, out of desperation, I have disconnected and reconnected my fitbit with myfitnesspal, but it only works to note my steps sporadically. Please help me figure out how to sync the two better!

Replies

• raynsuecant
    Options
    I had same problem...finally realized if I went to fitbit app n let it sync then hit the line that says "track your exercise" then went back to fitness pal it would match
  • paxelro2
    paxelro2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hmm, didn't make a difference. My step count on MFP still says 0. Any other suggestions?
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think Fitbit has had a few issues. I also sync my FitBit Flex with Virgin Pulse. This past week there have been issues with my steps syncing to VP. I've had issues with my calories and steps syncing with MFP. (I guess I got spoiled when things synced almost immediately.)
  • raynsuecant
    Options
    I just remembered I had to log on to fitbit website not the app and then I think it linked the 2 apps together....sorry Im not much help it took me 2 days to get it to work n I can't remember exactly what I did
  • paxelro2
    paxelro2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think it might've just worked for me to fix it online! Thank you for your help...it was driving me absolutely crazy!
  • ErinMarable
    ErinMarable Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always have to go to the app and let it sync and then go to MFP and press the sync in order for the steps to be correct, I have tried several times to get it fixed with no luck.
    i feel your pain, its not a big deal, just annoying