New & Need Motivation!

Options
meghaaannnn
meghaaannnn Posts: 1
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys,

I am restarting MFP and looking to lose some weight before my 21st birthday (in 3 months)! However, I am having a lot of trouble staying on track. Can anyone give me some helpful tips to stay motivated? Any advice is appreciated and feel free to message me, maybe we can be weight loss buds :)

Replies

• I'm doing the same but for a friends wedding. No fat bridesmaids! Good luck! Let's be weight lose buddies! Oh and starting 30 day shred on Monday. Def do it too
  • PoolShark9
    PoolShark9 Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My advice is to always be honest with yourself when using MFP. It can be tough, but "forgetting" to add those girl scout cookies is just lying to yourself. Get some friends here and along with encouraging each other don't forget to hold each other accountable as well. Sometimes you'll decide not to eat that slice of pizza because you don't want to let your friends down. Good luck!
  • angrim89
    angrim89 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm doing the same too! well.. other than its not my 21st bday and i dont have a wedding to go to or really anything going on haha! I heard that competition helps out a lot! good luck on your goals!
  • AmandaDurkin
    AmandaDurkin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm excited to get back on track! Just moved, and finally got a gym! Need all the help I can get!
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 by september 3rd. We can both help eachother. add me darlings!
  • KtMcD89
    KtMcD89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • nbeez33
    nbeez33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also trying to lose weight before my 24th birthday in 3 months! I'm taking a trip to visit a friend in FL, so I need to be swim suit ready. I haven't been on here in about 2 years but I'm back!
    To keep motivation I set small goals and rewards when I hit them. I will splurge on a brand new swim suit as a bday gift to myself/reward for losing the weight.

Feel free to add me - I'd like some friends to help motivate & keep me accountable!