What's your favorite Beachbody program?

Options
What's your favorite Beachbody program as far as exercises? The only one I've tried is 21 day fix and I love it. I may try more programs in the future.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    P90x3 and insanity are both great!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that many of them but I really like Les Mills Combat. All the other ones pretty much bore me to tears after a few weeks... I'm on week 5 and I still like this one, and the workouts go really fast, even the longer ones. I've only tried a few though.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So far I've done TurboKick, Focus T25 and Insanity Max:30. Really enjoy all of them - looking at PiYo or Body Beast next.
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've tried PiYo, TurboFire, Chalene Xtreme, and Brazil Butt lift. I really like all three programs that I tried by Chalean and will be repeating them in the future... I wasn't a huge fan of the Brazil Butt lift.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    P90X3, Combat, 21 Day Fix (about to move into Extreme, we'll see about that). I am one of four women in the world who did not think Piyo was the bombdiggity. P90X3 is still one of my best fitness purchases ever. Used to be I would say Insanity, but it's been a couple of years since I have done it (3x), and I don't know as if I ever will again. Time will tell.
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Loved Insanity however it is very repetitive and therefore boring
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    T25, loved it!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    For Cardio: I'm all about Shaun T
    1- Insanity
    2- T25
    3- Insanity Asylum

For strength: I love Sagi and Tony Horton
    1- Body Beast
    2- P90X3
    3- P90X

I usually end up doing a hybrid of two programs at once.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    TurboFire, Insanity, Insanity Max 30, Focus T25, and P90x
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Insanity, TurboFire, Insanity Max 30, and Focus T25.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have 10min trainer (belongs to my boyfriend) and I thought it was too "gym style" for my liking. Keep in mind, at the time...I was still very overweight. This one has Tony Horton, who I did not necessarily like.

I have Turbo Jam/Turbofire. I love both of these programs and so far, have been my absolute favourite from Beachbody. Chalene Johnson is the trainer, whos positivity is just contagious. I need more of that in my life.

I also have Insanity. This is another "gym style" workout, which I still hate but I wanted to challenge myself. This program was very difficult, the music was crap (though luckily I could also use my own music). It just was not enjoyable and not something I want to be doing long-term. My insanity program will sit on the shelf and I will do the program every January/February for the 1st New Years Resolution.

During Insanity, when I felt like I needed to step away I put in Turbofire...and I would have a huge smile on my face through an entire workout. It was such a relief.

I just purchased Combat since it is discontinued and will no longer be available (plus it is on sale for only $33? on the beachbody website) So I figured...what the hell. I am waiting for it to come in the mail, hopefully early next week.

It is all personal preference...Everyone you ask is going to have different likes/dislikes in a workout.