My name is cheryl

Options
cherylantonelli1
cherylantonelli1 Posts: 8 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am 42 yrs old and obese , i start doing well and after 2weeks i mess up again and it takes forever to get motivated . I am now 294lbs and was told at 272 i needed to loss and i was prediabetic and i gained :( i am worried about my health and tired of feeling miserable and sick all the time . I do have hypothyroidism and had a hysterectomy in sept. Some of my health problems are now either gone or under control so no excuse anymore jus need motivation and a lot of discipline!! I am going to try this and take it more serious than i ever have . I am once again saying i am ready and i am going to put in the work ;)

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Well, all the tools you need are here, calories in calories out.
  • cherylantonelli1
    Options
    That is why i am here ;)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can do it! One day at a time. two weeks is a very typical time that people 'hit a wall' and stop. Its not as much 'fun' anymore and its work! Well, we just have to do it anyways.
    I really, really, really didn't want to get out of bed and workout this morning, but I did.
    I know you can too!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • cherylantonelli1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank you very much. I'm making breakfast and going for a walk this is day 2 , went swimming yesterday and for the first time im opening up on this app . the encouragement helps ;)
  • cherylantonelli1
    Options
    Ty nancy for that encouragement ;)
  • fnoblebrown
    fnoblebrown Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. :smile: