Misfit Flash

Options
Does anyone here use a Misfit Flash and how do you like it? My friend kept telling me how awesome and my boyfriend bought me one as a surprise. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Replies

• ibmasterblaster
    Options
    I picked two up over Christmas. They're decent for the price point and look cool, but have some drawbacks. Android app is very simple compared to the iOS app. So if using an android device, won't be able to do half of what is advertised. Also band's are of cheaper quality. one belt clip and one watch clip have already broken from daily use, and we just started using ours on Dec 27!
    I just joined MyFitnessPal yesterday, but can't seem to link my Flash to this app. It only talks about the Shine!
    As an inexpensive pedometer and pseudo sleep tracker it's worth it. For detailed analysis, only worth it with an Apple device.
  • ibmasterblaster
    Options
    Follow up: somehow the Flash connected and is tracking steps, so you can omit that part above
  • karaboo20
    karaboo20 Posts: 33
    Options
    Follow up: somehow the Flash connected and is tracking steps, so you can omit that part above

Were you able to just eventually sync to MFP? I just got mine today and am unable to sync to it
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yea I have flash too and can't figure out how to get it to sync