Baby weight has got to go!!!

Options
So i had my son in September..? I'm 25 and i have to lose about 50 pounds to be at my goal weight, am I the only one that has a ridiculously long way to go?

Replies

• keke773
    keke773 Posts: 3
    Options
    No you are not, my goal is to lose 80lbs by July to be at my desired weight. But if I can lose 50 then i know the other 30 is certainly possible. Everyday is a challenge & when i dont go over my required calories I feel closer. With limited time I cant really work out for 1.5 to 2 hours that I want. I make the 45 minutes I have count.
    You can do it.
    Congrats on that little bundle of joy
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You're gonna do it and do it well :-)
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Xeomii wrote: »
    So i had my son in September..? I'm 25 and i have to lose about 50 pounds to be at my goal weight, am I the only one that has a ridiculously long way to go?

You go girl. I had twin boys by csection 2yrs ago, and just now getting rid of the 40lbs to get back where I was! You can do it! We can do it!
  • liljort1989
    Options
    kmlong2015 wrote: »
    Xeomii;10103523"]So i had my son in September and i have to lose about 50 pounds to be at my goal weight, am I the only one that has a ridiculously long way to go?

You go girl. I had twin boys by csection 2yrs ago, and just now getting rid of the 40lbs to get back where I was! You can do it! We can do it!

I had my daughter 2years ago and I have made ever excuse on why I can't lose the weight. My goal is 60 to put me at my comfortable weight but it's hard. Just don't give up and encourage yourself. I put sticky notes on my mirrors and refrigerator to encourage myself. Good luck
  • hisblacberry
    Options
    Your not alone. I want to lose 30-40 lbs and I feel its going to take forever but Im not giving up. We all can do it!!!