Looking for friends...

Options
All my friends have gave up. I'm looking for friends who are active and supportive. Thanks!

Replies

• sprinttrack
    sprinttrack Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think all my friends gave up, too. I was away for a bit, and now I'm back and in need of some motivation!
  • AllieMitchell15
    AllieMitchell15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My friends gave up on me too... only because i got married and we got shipped off to south korea (army life probs)
    I use to be a skinny 130lbs before when i first met my husband and now i fluctuate between 200-190lbs... can't really make any friends here in korea because if your not the ideal imagine of beauty and holding up to the standards of an army wife your pretty much shunned from existence... ive been holding true to my weight loss plan tho for about a month now and I wanna be able to share the success and struggles with someone who is equally supporting. Hit me up some time
  • RebeccaOphelia
    RebeccaOphelia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ill support you :)
    Add me...I don't actually know how to add people on here and my app is outdated.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ive deleted alot of friends on my list bc they dont log in that often... but im here i log in daily... i try to motivate my friends... soo send me a friend request... the more the merrier
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please feel free to add me. I'm on here every day, and I try to encourage people as much as possible. I love having friends on here, I find it so motivational.
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Any of you can feel free to add me. I have pretty active group of friends who are all pretty fun and very supportive. Some new and some who have been around who have given me alot of tips over the last couple weeks. Look forward to hearing from you