needing some friends

Options
Add me

Replies

• AllieMitchell15
    AllieMitchell15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Alittle background. My husband and i recently got shipped off to korea (army life probz) and all my friends back home have given up on me. Its really hard to find friends here because if your not the ideal image of beauty or not holding up to the standards of an army wife your pretty much shunned from existence... i use to be 130 lbs when i first met my husband and now i fluctuate from 200-190 lbs... i need some positive reinforcement in my journey. ♡
  • rhirhi715
    rhirhi715 Posts: 13
    Options
    hi allie,hope you settle into your new life soon, moving anywhere new is always hard! ive added you :) im getting married in 2016 so my main motivation is looking good in my dress! we can keep each other on the straight and narrow, youl be body confident in no time!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I have 2 friends stationed there!! Small world!!
  • AllieMitchell15
    AllieMitchell15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I have 2 friends stationed there!! Small world!!

Really??! Thats crazy are they in the Daegu area by chance?? Thats were we are camp carroll. It really is a small world lol
  • catutton
    catutton Posts: 2
    Options
    I feel ya! I experienced my first substantial weight gain when I moved to Japan. Culture shock and judgements. . . Sound very stressful! Hang in there
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie! Yeah, moving to a different country is not easy! I moved to Canada almost 7 years ago and oh boy did I gain weight! But hang in there! I'm sure you will soon make new friends at your new home (you sound like a nice person :smile: ). I'll add you.