Hi, kinda new, looking for fitness pal friends.

Options
I started using fitness pal a couple months ago, but just getting used to using it lol.

Replies

• cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend. You will have a ton of motivation and support on this site.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    It's a great sight!! Your going to love it I know I do. I will send you a request and we can help keep each other motivated!
  • rebeccajoy
    rebeccajoy Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome!!! It takes a while to get used to! ;-) But after awhile, it will be fun to use! ;-) And a great way to waste time! (I spend so much time reading on here!)

You can do it! ;-) I saw on your profile that you have already lost 22 lbs!!! That is great!!! Keep up the amazing work! In no time you will be back to the weight you want!

Cheering you on!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love this sight been here for about 3 wks now and it has been a great inspiration and motivation feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals... Add me as a friend if you'd like some extra motivation! Take care! :)
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Best of luck, feel free to add me.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Also welcome! Great site and feel free to add me if you want!
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me if u want
  • rsiano92
    rsiano92 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you all and I will add all of you...:)
  • ankitaa
    ankitaa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I can be your friend. I just joined 4 days back and already have lost 2 pounds :)
  • rsiano92
    Options
    Thanks ankitaa, thats great how much you lost already, i believe myfitness[al really helps. I would gladly be your friend :).
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've only been diligently using the site for a little over a month! =) You are doing GREAT so far!!!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me! We can motivate one another!
  • xxgot2doit
    xxgot2doit Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, new looking to get started,i will take all the helpi can get.
  • rsiano92
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) the more friends the better, ill be sure to give the support and motivation to all MFP buddies :)
  • sarah8685
    sarah8685 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey There! I just started and dont have a whole lot of friends on here. A few girls are doing it from work- so thats a start to my support! But good luck to you and If you would like to add another friend, I will help support as well! Good luck to everyone! We can all do it~ Hang in there!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had this for a year, but JUST learned how to add friends like...a few days ago haha! :)
  • rsiano92
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as friend.
    :flowerforyou: