new to this site- need all the encouragement I can get

Options
Hello, I am new to this site and sure could use all the encouragement - I have about 130 lbs to get off. Just lost a little over 10 lbs and found out about this website from another member. I go by TeresaUnique

Replies

• jojo115
    jojo115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You'll get there soon.
  • nightingail
    nightingail Posts: 16
    Options
    Well welcome to the site than. Good luck! :)
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on losing 10 so far. Keep it up. Feel free to add me.
  • Finnka
    Finnka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got 99lbs to lose and joined this week too, so add me and we'll do this together.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, congrats on the weight loss so far. Keep it up and you will reach that goal. I will add you for extra support/encouragement.
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. I'm new also. It's DAY 4 for me of eating right and getting some intentional exercise. It's not easy but it will move me toward my goals of Health and Fitness along with a beautiful body I Hope!

Some one gave me a good tip the other day... She said..it's the HOUR BY HOUR choices. CHOOSE the right thing for this hour and then worry about the next. It is our choice. No one can do it for you or for me. We need to move our bad habits to good ones and not use food for a fix.

We can do this! Congrats on the 10 lost so far!!! YAY!!!!!
  • lainieg
    lainieg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I am in the same boat as you, i have 100lbs to lose. I have lost 14 total in 3 months, 10 before i joined and 4 since. This is a great site, very supportive people and helpful. I hope it helps and good luck to you.
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome to the community this place is awesome people here are nice and always rdy to throw you some motivation or just give you that high five moment your looking for after an achievement that you might always get at home or from friends and family.

Best of luck, and feel free to add me.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey
    feel free to add me if you want some friends and a bit of encouagement x