Looking for 2016 brides to be friends!

Options
I'm getting married April 29th of next year and while it's a long way off, that also makes it easy to lose sight of the big goal! I'd love some other 2016 brides to be friends with so we can motivate each other and keep at it for our big day!

Replies

• SarahKate2710
    SarahKate2710 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats!' My fiancée and I set the date for February next year. He has no excuse to ever forget our anniversary, and no it's not Valentine's Day.
  • lethalbanana
    lethalbanana Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just recently got engaged as well. Haven't set a date in 2016 yet but all the more reason to get focused now!
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I got engaged last month, haven't set a date yet but I'm preparing now! You're welcome to add me if you want :smile:
  • rhirhi715
    rhirhi715 Posts: 13
    Options
    congratulations on your engagement! im also getting married in 2016 and trying to slim down before dress shopping :)
  • crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have my wedding in June 2016-feel free to add me. I'm dress shopping in August this year so want to feel better about myself by then
  • crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just set up a group 2016 Brides if any of you want to join that for support motivation etc.
  • eschlimanks
    eschlimanks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this as I am getting married next year too! Any and all encouragement is always helpful!
  • Sdbenich
    Sdbenich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June of 2016, and having a baby in September of 2015, so the time frame of being able to lose weight, including baby weight, is tight! Id love to be friends with you, and some others in this thread, for motivation to eat healthy and say active so I don't start off in the negative after I have baby, and to lose weight after! Feel free to add me!(:
  • nala3177
    nala3177 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Congratulations to everyone, I'm getting married in March 2016 and would love to join this group.
  • lthomas42
    lthomas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh add me too
  • msln78
    msln78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    March 2016...add me!!