A small NSV

Options
TheVirgoddess
TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
I did this! It's called the mermaid pose.

1ky8q2ril37i.jpg

I never would have dreamed a year ago that I'd be able to do something like this. I love seeing my new body do amazing things. I'm so thankful that my instructor insisted on taking a photo!

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So bad *kitten*!!! I love yoga, and people who make fun of it, believing it's only for wussies...obviously have never done it. I was so excited when I finally did a full camel! I should get a picture of that too. Now I'll start working on the mermaid!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    FYI this is not a "small" NSV in my opinion. :wink:

I used to be a yoga isn't exercise kind of person and then I started doing it, yeah I'm happy to say I was sooooo wrong!
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    Thank you both so much!!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I've just gotten into yoga and I cannot believe how flipping tough (but awesome!) it is! I'm very much looking forward to being able to do amazing poses!
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    I really love yoga for the strength and flexibility, but mostly I love it for mental health reasons. I just always more centered when I'm done. It's fantastic. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!