Find a Friend Friday

Options
Hey everybody! Last Friday there was a Find a Friend Friday thread started where anybody and everybody could come on here and find at least one new friend. It motivated me so much so I'm stealing the idea and doing it again this Friday. If you're new here, have 100 day MFP streak or are a returning MFPer like myself, and looking for motivation or support feel free to add me!

Replies

• kruuTahn
    kruuTahn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We're friends already, but I'll join you in saying feel free to add me, everyone!
  • privatewonderland
    Options
    I could use new friends too:)
  • william00769
    Options
    I could use a few more to keep me accountable, my log is open to friends.
  • coffeeberry32
    coffeeberry32 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm in! I would love the motivation, and to motivate!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    In on the first page this week -- I began here the Saturday after Christmas (2014), and could use a few ppl to kinda bash through my logging to offer ideas. Extra bonus points if you have the patience to tolerate stupid "how to" cooking questions, as I truly bring the suck in the kitchen. Take a look at my profile stuff, and see if I'm too far off-base for ya!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm a returning MFP'er as well....Only thing that works for me :) Check my profile and if you see anything we may have in common, add me :)
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP after a 6 month hiatus that I truly regret now. Would love to have some people in the same boat or people who continue to kick butt...newer, older, looking to bulk up, looking to lose...whatever! :smiley: My current goal is about an 80lb drop and I have PCOS/am insulin resistant, just for some background. Look forward to motivating one another!
  • iamnotjess
    iamnotjess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too! A little about me:
    • I'm on a 97 day streak
    • I'm down 11ish lbs
    • I have about 39.5 more lbs to lose
    • I've been WAY more active on here than ever before
  • TheIncredibleHak
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more people to share this journey with!!
  • lessofLisain13
    lessofLisain13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome all!! I have been doing it for a while, but not sticking to it like I should be :( So here I am back again and ready to make loads of friends so we can keep each other going through this!!
  • rami803
    rami803 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • perpetualsharon
    perpetualsharon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need a few friends, too! Feel free to add me.
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP but when I used it before I didn't connect to the community. Didn't know what I was missing! Please add me. I would love to make friends.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • perpetualsharon
    perpetualsharon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    Feel free to add me.
    lol I read your name then I misread your post. I thought it said "Feel free to feed me" I need to slow down a little bit.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    Feel free to add me.
    lol I read your name then I misread your post. I thought it said "Feel free to feed me" I need to slow down a little bit.
    Haha, I'm always down for free food!
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I agree, having friends on here does so much to help keep me motivated. I only recently started using the social aspect of this site, but I definitely wish I'd started sooner!

I moved to Denton, Texas fairly recently; aside from my boyfriend, I don't really have any friends in the area but would LOVE to make some. Please add me if you're in/near Denton. :) Otherwise, I'm always happy to talk to people from any part of the world; it's nice to have friends to support you, no matter how far away.
  • StaticEclipse
    Options
    Great idea. I'm looking to get fit. Looking for friends doing the same. Add me
  • racheljess35
    racheljess35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I'm a returner coming back after about 2 years. Looking to gain my muscle back and lose the weight I gained since starting graduate school!! I'm 23 years old living in kansas :smile:
  • klb4216
    klb4216 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to start my journey, always open for support add me :)