Need someone to do this with me !

Options
Hello everyone,
My username is Moonylight and I'm 18. I'd like to lose weight and strengthen my muscles and and body in order to achieve my goals and improve myself because i do a lot of climbing and weight and strength are very important. By the way, I do ballet dancing and contemporary dancing 5h30 per week and hiking every time I can. I'm french so my English's not perfect. I'd like to find someone as sportive as me that could keep me motivated and that I could keep motivated in return. Tell me if you're interested and add me. Thanks !

Replies

• joeykay818
    joeykay818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bon jour Moonylight. Comment alle tu? Je suis Joey. Mon francaise est mal, il est une longue temps qui j'ai ecrite en c'est langue.
    And at this moment that is all the French I dare attempt. Excuse the spelling errors. It really has been long. It sounds like you are a very active young woman and are on the right track. Make sure you make time for yourself between all the activity to rest those muscles so they can heal. And do not underestimate weights. If your cardio is good weights would be a great addition to your routine. I don't know how much weight you have to drop, but diet is very important. I never really took this into account when I was younger. Hopefully keeping a food diary will help you keep on track. Good luck! And be proud of all your achievements and failures. We all fail, its how we get back up that matters.