Wanna lose 20lbs I'm 5'2

Options
would love positive friends with similar goals, to help with motivation:)

Replies

• momwest4
    momwest4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well. I want to lose 30 pounds. I would love to be your friend and help in anyway I can :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me.
  • clairebearsmells
    clairebearsmells Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5.2 and want to lose about 25 pounds just starting out thou. Xx
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal was to lose 25 pounds. 12 pounds down so far. Looks like we are all in a similar boat. Feel free to add me!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    i'm 5.4 and still have 38lb to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • brimanigan
    Options
    I'm 5ft and I also want to lose 20lbs. I just started so if we could embark on this journey together that would be great
  • gadm52
    gadm52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty also , 4-11 to be exact. Need to lose 30lbs. Having a real struggle because I'm addicted to sweets and I cheat a lot. I need discipline and a positive enforcer ! I need as many friends and supporters as possible!
    Thanks
  • gadm52
    gadm52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Abb117. That's fantastic down 12 lbs. how long did that take ?
  • sugarfairy96
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well, looking to lose 30lbs and id love some people to help keep me motivated:) feel free to add me!
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"...and say I'm 5'2"...I would love more friends with the same goals!
  • Courtneyjeanmarcum
    Courtneyjeanmarcum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2" I need to lose 45 more pounds already lost 10. I would love to have a friend on the same journey.
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm five two as well :)) I have 40 or so pounds to lose! Feel free to friend me!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, was looking to lose 32 pounds, down 23 now. Anyone can feel free to add me -the more support the better :)
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 5'4 and I have a 40 lbs to loose. I would love to met friends and help motivate. I'm new to the community part of this app. Please add me
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    gadm52 wrote: »
    Abb117. That's fantastic down 12 lbs. how long did that take ?

It actually only took about 5 1/2 weeks. I'm doing the Kayla Itsines workouts plus some form of cardio everyday. And I have been very strict with my diet the entire time. It has paid off =]
  • alenepw
    alenepw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'2" as well, and would like to lose 30# (stress eater). I can't stay motivated and am looking for an accountability friend or two. I'm new to using the "community". How do I connect with people in the same boat? like all you commenters?