Stopped in progress even gained a little,,, oogh

Options
For those of you who have been on this program for a while and you've experienced a slow down in progress of weight loss including a little gained back, what helped you? I know I'm not drinking enough water, but I swear I've been pretty right on the money with the calorie count. It's only been six weeks since I've started on this site, but to go backwards and even slow down is rather distressing. Any suggestions? :cry:

Replies

• rebby
    rebby Posts: 11
    Options
    For those of you who have been on this program for a while and you've experienced a slow down in progress of weight loss including a little gained back, what helped you? I know I'm not drinking enough water, but I swear I've been pretty right on the money with the calorie count. It's only been six weeks since I've started on this site, but to go backwards and even slow down is rather distressing. Any suggestions? :cry:
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    I had a stressful plateau after only two weeks of losing. I didn't lose a thing for five weeks! Luckily, I read the following post and that helped me stay focused. I began losing again and didn't stop until I got to where I am now, with my last twenty to lose.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations
  • rebby
    rebby Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you so very much once again. I really appreciate that information. Thank you.