What are some great weight loss snacks

Options
nothing hard because I have braces vegetarian or vegan

Replies

• motivatedmami135
    Options
    Almonds or anything with nuts... I eat thosekind bars with nuts and cranberry. They are delish and keep my appetite at bay.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Veggies fill you up (cherry tomatoes and peppers are my fav), nut butters have lots of protein to help keep you full. Skinny pop satisfies my cravings for chips.
    For not vegan snacks (in case others are curious): cheese sticks, boiled eggs.
  • ShanitaMarie85
    ShanitaMarie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Edamame
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love small sweet peppers stuffed with laughing cow cheese. Celery stuffed with nut butter, kale chips, and popcorn are also favorites.
  • samiamorisseau
    samiamorisseau Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Veggies fill you up (cherry tomatoes and peppers are my fav), nut butters have lots of protein to help keep you full. Skinny pop satisfies my cravings for chips.

Is kashi bar is good for fat loss?
  • yummymummy_19
    yummymummy_19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like veggies like cherry tomatoes , Pepper cut in strips and carrot sticks with homous or salsa or almonds even Greek yogurt with some strawberries or bananas yum :)
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    popcorn
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love snacking on zucchini protein bars :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    No such thing as "weight loss" snacks. There are snacks that are more nutritious, but overeating their calories won't help you lose weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Is kashi bar is good for fat loss?

There's nothing wrong with them if they fit in your calorie and nutrition goals.
  • jas82007
    jas82007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Low fat yogurt- makes a nice creamy snack at under 100 calories usually. Also low fat popcorn- you can indulge in a whole bag for 150 calories. Sunflower seeds- not the shelled kind but the kind you have to pop open. You have to work to get the seed and it's hard to overeat on them when you do that.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    fruit... is a great snack...baby carrots... air... eat as MUCH AIR as you can... not filling.. BUT it'll keep ya going :oP
  • samiamorisseau
    samiamorisseau Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    jas82007 wrote: »
    Low fat yogurt- makes a nice creamy snack at under 100 calories usually. Also low fat popcorn- you can indulge in a whole bag for 150 calories. Sunflower seeds- not the shelled kind but the kind you have to pop open. You have to work to get the seed and it's hard to overeat on them when you do that.

I brought popcorners will it effect my weight loss?

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options

If you overeat more calories than you need, then yes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

How many calories you eat vs. how many calories you burn is what will affect your weight loss. Eat whatever snack you like that fit into your calorie goal.
  • Tanea01
    Tanea01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Nuts: almonds or walnuts
    Homemade fruit smoothies made with blueberries, strawberries, bananas and ground flax seed
    Yogurt
    Carrots and celery with blue cheese or ranch dressing