Squats, POW!

Options
davidcliff
davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
5x5 at #200 POW, did that! First time squats at #200!

Sorry had to, sooo pumped right now!!!!!

Replies

• Change1992
    Change1992 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great achievement! Keep it up :)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    What is big deal? That is nothzing Girly Man. Hear us now and believe us later, when you can get pumped up to squat a Cadillac, then you can brag.....until then, shut cakehole and get back to weights......Sincerly Hans and Franz
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    On the other hand.........Good job and keep it up, there are now no limits for you......
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm so looking forward to when I'm up there in my squat. I'm up to 80 lbs and felt like a super hero, hahaha. You must be flyin' high!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I hope you shouted loud enough to break some windows!!! That's what I would have done, right after hugging the 45's and kissing the barbell:)
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing. Squats are awesome. Nice to see hear about fitness goals. It's not all about weight loss. My goal is to do one unassisted chin up, which will be much easier when I lose 70lbs.
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AquabearGO wrote: »
    What is big deal? That is nothzing Girly Man. Hear us now and believe us later, when you can get pumped up to squat a Cadillac, then you can brag.....until then, shut cakehole and get back to weights......Sincerly Hans and Franz

I could so see them saying that to me, hahaha

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!