hello everyone

Options
I just started yeasterday. my weight is 165 lbs I miss the days i was always between 130-145 lbs. I do eat when I am upset so sometimes it is very hard for me to keep the weight off. I was married two and a half years ago and we had are ups and downs. but I was very happy when I found out I was going to have a baby but that did not help my weight on top of everthing else. we did not last and I got really depressed at that time I was 185 lbs. but now things are getting better I am going to be married in may to the best man in the world and I really want to be 145lbs on my wedding day. wish me luck

Replies

• modelgirl
    Options
    I just started yeasterday. my weight is 165 lbs I miss the days i was always between 130-145 lbs. I do eat when I am upset so sometimes it is very hard for me to keep the weight off. I was married two and a half years ago and we had are ups and downs. but I was very happy when I found out I was going to have a baby but that did not help my weight on top of everthing else. we did not last and I got really depressed at that time I was 185 lbs. but now things are getting better I am going to be married in may to the best man in the world and I really want to be 145lbs on my wedding day. wish me luck
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Sounds like you've come far modelgirl:flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:drinker: Congrats on the upcoming wedding.... you'll find a friendly bunch here to help you along your journey:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!:flowerforyou: