First day and why I am doing this

Options
This is harder then I though I need to walk more I am going to keep my mind to it lets hope I can do this. I need to lose weight frist for my self and 2nd for my children I am doing this for me and for my sons I love them and need to be there for them for a long time.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is harder then I though I need to walk more I am going to keep my mind to it lets hope I can do this. I need to lose weight frist for my self and 2nd for my children I am doing this for me and for my sons I love them and need to be there for them for a long time.

Just a reminder why you're doing this (bolded your own words to remind you when you forget). ;) It is hard at times but it does get simpler as you do it longer. Getting committed to yourself and your goals makes it less hard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjagZU3r9jP6NkkAnq2looXAUbKmQcxbjLXCOzrSjbmf0oRimm
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Stay positive! Remember, always watch you eat and log them. Don't ever lose hope.
  • Ckarnes15
    Ckarnes15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, so I'm new on here... I'm 26 I have type two diabetes and am on a track to lose weight. I am also getting married in September. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • vbenoit81
    vbenoit81 Posts: 22
    Options
    Great reason, I wish you the best. Remember keeping to fruit, veggies, fiber, water, and the protein you need will put you on your path to a healthier you.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP- You've got this!
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    welcome =) it's a lot easier then you realize. Try pre logging foods for the day that always helped me stay on track.
  • Cazbee56
    Cazbee56 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And congratulations on making the decision to be the best YOU that you can be. I know it looks like an impossible mountain at the moment, but just take it a day at a time and be kind to yourself.
  • mitcham901
    Options
    It starts HERE...remember to keep active. I've been with MFP for a week now...it has made me so conscious of what I put in my mouth.