trying to get back where i was

Options
anfsff2i7fan.jpg

i was on some meds back in the fall that made me gain about 50 pounds. the far left is around april last year, the middle from when i first got out of the hospital in august, and the right is from a month or two ago at my heaviest. i've lost about ten pounds since then but I've been totally miserable. so any support is welcome.

thanks!
xox

Replies

• RealMenEatPlants
    Options
    You'll get there! Meds can definitely wreck havoc on you. I had the exact same thing happen. Just start with a healthy plan and you'll be there before you know it! Feel free to add me, I'm just starting back at it too.
  • jtabiolo
    jtabiolo Posts: 50
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Stephanie. I know you have the heart and dedication to get to where you are at. Continue to fight and grind it out. Surround yourself will people that have the same goal. Get a gym buddy that can motivate you. I hope you continue to work hard and reach your goal.
  • jtabiolo
    jtabiolo Posts: 50
    Options
    anfsff2i7fan.jpg

i was on some meds back in the fall that made me gain about 50 pounds. the far left is around april last year, the middle from when i first got out of the hospital in august, and the right is from a month or two ago at my heaviest. i've lost about ten pounds since then but I've been totally miserable. so any support is welcome.

thanks!
    xox

Hi Stephanie. I know you have the heart and dedication to get to where you are at. Continue to fight and grind it out. Surround yourself will people that have the same goal. Get a gym buddy that can motivate you. I hope you continue to work hard and reach your goal.