a fun biggest loser style challenge :)

Options
Hi guys and girls, so not long ago a thread was started asking who would like to partake in a biggest loser style challenge ( if you havent heard of it but quite like the idea of a challenge just give it a quick google) the original post generated quite some interest and i for one would definitely like to go ahead with it. Depending on how much interest is shown will determime the amount of teams and sizes of those.

People who really want to do this send me a message ( a message will get to me quicker than responding on the forum plus some may not want to publicly say answers to the following) in this message please include :

● weight
● height
● age
● amount of weight already lost
● where you are from
● what you can offer a team ( for team leader entries)

some of you may think some of those are unnecessary, however i feel it will help me create good even groups.

I will stick with the same rules , it will come down to the group with the biggest weightloss % for the overal bodyweight of the group. As for team leaders i guess it will be easier for me to take results off of one person from each group ( they will be in charge of getting everyones lbs lost , they dont neeed to know starting weights ect then they can forward that to me) . If you would like to be a team leader then please include that in your message! One thing i will change is giving people the boot! Instead of removing teams who score the lowest we will just rank teams 1st 2nd and 3rd and the winning team can be champs for the week!

Please remember private message as i will get the notifications but may miss messages on the forum.

im hoping to start sunday , im aware most people weigh during the week , myself weighs on saturday but knowing i have to weigh sunday will stop saturday night binges!! Im happy to run it for 2 months if people are happy to continue then thats great and we can arrange for that to happen.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon!

Replies