• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That you for your beautiful story. Keep doing what is working for you. <3
  • HannahsMother2012
    HannahsMother2012 Posts: 47 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine! I lost a daughter to stillbirth last february, and after trying to deal with my emotions by eating junk food, I finally have a mindset to love my body and mind the way it deserves. In a healthy way! Your story is inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful that our loved ones can teach us such great life lessons, even after they've passed, and that's exactly what your wife is helping you do! Lots of respect for you!! Well done!!
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • samsaints
    samsaints Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    amazing well done you! :)
  • NurseCU
    NurseCU Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what that would be like. You are amazing for all you have done and accomplished, and your story is so inspiring! Keep it up, you look fantastic!
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your doing great,congrats on your success, you look awesome,and I'm sorry to hear about your wife. You keep your head held high,stay strong and motivated,and never let any thing get you down.when all else fails,there is a good lord above who is always there to listen,and help you in the time of need,and besides your lovely wife,is there too watching you accomplish what you have set out to do. God bless and hang in there young man.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • melhughes903
    melhughes903 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So incredibly inspiring. I can totally relate and your story has inspired me to get my butt in gear and press on!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are a shining example to so many. Amazing job. (*)
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss... You are a very strong man! What a beautiful gift for your wife and your future. Fantastic job!!!
  • Heartmyjrt
    Heartmyjrt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love how you chose to honor her! Your story is very inspirational. You have taken responsibility for your health and I am certain she would be INCREDIBLY proud of you! You look so healthy. Great job!
  • Lulululululu87
    Lulululululu87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story! You are my source of motivation now <(^.^<)
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss - many would use something like that as an excuse to take it easy, but you chose to work hard and become healthy. Agree with others - what a gift to your wife's memory. Great job!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! So proud. I'm so happy you posted this.
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.”
    ― Helen Keller

I'm sorry for your loss, but kudos to you friend :)
  • Pandafrench
    Options
    Yours is only the second success story I have read on MFP, and I also do not participate much on forums, but your story inspired me to write a small comment. The loss of your wife at such a young age under such tragic circumstances must have been truly devastating. Most of us can only imagine what you went through. But to see you at the other side, having lifted yourself from the lowest point of your life to where you are now, so accomplished in your weight loss, and surviving the hardest thing you have ever been through is truly beautiful. Your wife would be so proud. Well done, you have achieved so much.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I applaud your ability to find strength in tragedy. Many people would have just started digging their own grave and struggle to do anything. You were able to rise above and do something amazing.

I am so glad the warrior came through. Keep it up! :D You are an inspiration!

• DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job
  • shabazhussain522
    shabazhussain522 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great dude, keep it up!
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! What an amazing story of resilience. Keep it up. Hope to see you here a year from now sharing your maintenance story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!