Weight loss not showing

in the top left corner where it says how many stone you have lost mine currently says 0 I've lost almost 2 stone so far I record weight every week without fail. Is it because it is going from a weight I've recorded in previous years??

Replies

• M1CH3LL3812
    M1CH3LL3812 Posts: 3 Member
    Yea that's probably it. Just got to "My Home"---"check-in" and you'll be able to put in your current weight. If you're using the app, just click the big "+" (plus sign) at the bottom of the screen and several icons will pop up....just click purple one labeled "weight" to the right and you can also update your weight there.
  • Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    My "today's weight" is correct it's the how many stone I have lost so far that says 0 so don't know where it's taking my starting weight from to give me a 0 stone lost.
  • Flookbird
    Flookbird Posts: 81 Member
    It does the same on mine sometimes. Sometimes it says 6st lost, other times it says 2lbs. No idea why. Just a glitch I think.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    For a while, mine said like 3 lbs, I've lost 26. MFP can be bipolar :)
  • getalife9353
    getalife9353 Posts: 100 Member
    On the website go to Home / Check-In, click on the link for "edit previous entries" and there is a place to enter "starting weight". Enter your new starting weight and it should fix it. If you previously started using the MFP and are starting over, it is using your old starting weight.
  • Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    On the website go to Home / Check-In, click on the link for "edit previous entries" and there is a place to enter "starting weight". Enter your new starting weight and it should fix it. If you previously started using the MFP and are starting over, it is using your old starting weight.

Lovely thanks I'll try that I always use the app so will log online.
  • mokaiba
    mokaiba Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2015
    LMFitzy wrote: »
    in the top left corner where it says how many stone you have lost mine currently says 0 I've lost almost 2 stone so far I record weight every week without fail. Is it because it is going from a weight I've recorded in previous years??

my tracker dont update either. Im actually 1/2 to my goal (30lbs/13kg/2stone gained).