Hello

Options
I am taco, and I am not obese. I joined to help lose the fat that I have in time for high school. I am 13, play football, QB, but I do have low self esteem. I am glad to be a new member and wish you guys good luck on your goals aswell.

Replies

• tacomaster
    Options
    I am taco, and I am not obese. I joined to help lose the fat that I have in time for high school. I am 13, play football, QB, but I do have low self esteem. I am glad to be a new member and wish you guys good luck on your goals aswell.
  • Julieregina
    Options
    Welcome Taco! So glad you made the choice to join. This is a great environment for motivation, but it has to come from within you as well!

I'm new here too - just a few days old. My self-esteem isn't what it should be or what it used to be, by far. But, in the last 3 days I've read alot of posts, profiles and encouraging words and I already feel much better about myself. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from everyone on here, because we are all on here for similar reasons. :happy:

High school is a great time - make the most of it, for you only go around once. Enjoy yourself above all. In the end, your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters.
  • Macey
    Macey Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello guys!! I just joined also. I am in shape but I have to lose 14 pounds before college cheerleading tryouts and it is alot tougher than i thought it was!! Good luck with yaws goals!:happy: