Where do you "hold your weight"?

Options

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs... I look like I'm tweaking when I run.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Boobs and midsection. I don't have as much of a belly as some, but I am definitely square from the hips to the underboob instead of curvy, then I have the big boobs to top it off. It is getting worse. Each time I go down a band size with my bra, I go UP a cup size.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    All over, honestly. Even in my ankles and feet. I've lost varying amounts over my body, I'm the incredible shrinking woman! lol. But I hold it in my stomach and hips the most. If only I could make that fat gravitate toward my butt.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    BioQueen wrote: »
    I am a classic pear lol. Most of my weight is in my thighs (especially inner, but it's everywhere) and a little bit is in my stomach, but it is getting to be pretty flat. Honestly I don't know/care what my UGW is as long as I get my legs under control. My upper half loses weight first so I am actually getting pretty small up top.

When I look at my profile pic, I'm immensely pleased that the shirt fits, and I'm immensely pleased that my jeans are a size smaller.

But it will be nice to take some more bites out of that pear shape.

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Stomach and upper arms.

My stomach sticks out more than my boobs :cry:
  • 83GRLONFIRE
    83GRLONFIRE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My lower body....lower tummy and thighs
  • jIngraffia7874
    jIngraffia7874 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stomach, thighs and upper arms. Stomach is the only place that really bothers me as I can tell the others will even out not so sure about my stomach though :'( lol

EXACT same here
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Stomach.
  • gash14
    gash14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thunder thighs and flabby belly. Bleck.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    lower belly.. and then some in my butt and thighs but I don't mind that :D lower belly bothers me though
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hurray, pear shapes. I have a gut. Thick thighs and a big *kitten* to boot. I hate it. Hate hate hate hate it.
  • staceymca_89
    staceymca_89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Boobs, thighs and butt. My boobs are 36", waist is 30" and butt is 40". Tummy is quite flat but flabby :neutral_face: ugh
  • winterWind341
    winterWind341 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hold literally all my weight in my thigs and arms (and butt but i don't mind that part :wink: ). It looks so disproportionate and i hate it with a passion. The good thing is i have a small waist and a flat stomach so good for me i guess...
  • iwearthejumper32
    iwearthejumper32 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im an apple shape. Belly flab. Its the pits. 23 days in on MFP and only the rest of my life to go
  • angelamills3
    Options
    Thighs! Even when I've lost weight and thinned out everywhere else, I find the fat is so hard to shift from my inner thighs. Hopefully when I lose the next few kgs
  • JennLKottler
    JennLKottler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In my lower belly, def muffin top. I hate it.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Excess fat sneaks up behind me like a ninja and hides on my back and bum and thighs. I don't notice it until I see myself in a 3 way mirror.
  • ycel0612
    ycel0612 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    tummy and arms. ugh :(
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Belly. boobs. inner thigh and a little in the face. What got me motivated to loose weight was a client asked if I was pregnant. PREGNANT! Wtf no I'm just fat! 147 lbs when she told me this I'm 5'4.
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Everywhere!