Feeling trapped at home

Options
Emotional eater past five months really struggled gained 50 lbs and never wanted to leave the house. Started to see the sunshine past few days and realized need to make a change!

Replies

• ninjagyrl
    ninjagyrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know what that is like. Change is good and I can't wait for spring.
  • rsvilchez
    rsvilchez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    my solution to this i got myselft a recumbent bike is more easy work out, but with month of training and diet you can loose. i got mine on special so .......... so fare in so far in 29 days i have lost 10 pounds so everymonth 10 pounds 5 month and done.
    http://www.fitnesszone.com/product/XBR55.html
  • SelenaP63
    SelenaP63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be, lots of support and so easy to keep track of exercise and caloric intake. Glad you're here. I know the sunshine makes a world of difference for me. You can do this!
  • rsvilchez
    rsvilchez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i work from 830 to 5pm or evento 7pm get home do 1 hour exercise on the bike then eat light and we can doit. :) reason why i got recumbent bike regular stationary bike is heavy on the but and huts lol so this one has bigger seat and after i loose that much weight i should be able to regular bike no pain . be strong and doit for yourself you will feel better in your life. clothes everything.
  • smnozeres
    smnozeres Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm down for many emotional things that has happened to me these past few year.
    Its a very long story... We all have one. A recumbent sounds great....I have a damaged tailbone so I can't ride a regular bike. Thank u kindly
  • smnozeres
    Options
    ninjagyrl wrote: »
    Hi, I know what that is like. Change is good and I can't wait for spring.

• smnozeres
    Options
    March to early Sept Sunshine helps for sure. Then from mid Sept to Feb I seem to bake and eat! Im creating a pattern, the worst this year. Feel week and a yoyo. My kid is not impressed now my family is saying something.
  • Happy_flowers
    Happy_flowers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can understand how you are feeling. Wishing you lots of luck, good things are only around the corner now you have taken that first step x
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a light lamp for seasonal depression last year. It works wonders for the winter blues.
  • smnozeres
    Options
    They say, whom ever they are.....lol it will never change unless you peel the onion..I'm not a teenager anymore, peeling the onion has never helped me.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i often suffer from 'winterblues'. i can often over eat during this period of time. ive completely stopped baking since january. i just cant i can eat a whole pan of whatever i make. once i create more of a healthy lifestyle for myself i will try again. spring is nearly here though and i can already feel my mood lighten! create friends and habits on here now that can sustain u next year through the winter
  • smnozeres
    Options
    I've also stopped baking and buying anything sugary. I'm a single mom with a preteen at home so I'm happy to say she is ok with me not buying white processed carbs and no more sugary treats.....cause I just eat more than her!