Major Weight Loss

Options
sbruce1989
sbruce1989 Posts: 11 Member
Anyone else trying to loss a big amount? I would love to loose 100. When I first met my husband I was around 150 lbs. Six years later I have gained a lot of weight. We have a four year old and 9 month old twins so my body has been through a lot. Ready to take it all off.

Replies

• Konapi
    Konapi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'll "settle" for a loss of 60 pounds. But I put in a short term goal of 20 pounds.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 60 and plan to lose another 40. So ,100 altogether. With persistence and patience, (and hard work) it can be done!
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It can be done!! I've sloooowly lost 80 pounds. Gaining and losing 10 lbs over and over since then, but otherwise maintaining. You can do it, just take it slow and take good care of yourself along the way. Add me if you like. My weight hasn't budged in awhile, but I'm on here most days and I hope to lose the last of it...eventually.
  • nellesjulie
    Options
    I'm there too 5 kids later ... Now that they are all on their own I finally start paying attention to me ! First 10 gone in less then 3 weeks ! 60 more to go cardio for me kicked it in !
  • Nicstokes1971
    Options
    My aim in the long term is another 84lbs :O but trying to do short term goals to keep me motivated.
  • Stephckc
    Stephckc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I've lost 10lbs and have about 120lbs more to go. I'm 42 and it's time to make a change. I know it's going to be a long journey but I'm ready! We can do this!
  • staciefriedrich0107
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 80-100 pounds. I weigh 220 pounds and am 5'6". If I could see 140 again I will be happy, but 120 would be even better. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sure it can be done and you can do it to. I have lost 123 with 127 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • sbruce1989
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
  • pmusholt
    pmusholt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sbruce1989 wrote: »
    Anyone else trying to loss a big amount? I would love to loose 100. When I first met my husband I was around 150 lbs. Six years later I have gained a lot of weight. We have a four year old and 9 month old twins so my body has been through a lot. Ready to take it all off.

• joyhop1971
    joyhop1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 pounds Id like to lose...seems like a lot but Im just going 5 pounds at a time! Good luck!
  • sbruce1989
    Options
    That's how I'm doing it too. Five pounds at a time. I am hopeful that I will able to start walking soon. We live in Minnesota and its been to cold to take the kids out.
  • sarahburke0729
    sarahburke0729 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to lose fifty. Four down.....
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have 128lbs to lose or 58 kilos. Yikes!
  • BeckyLD2015
    Options
    My long term goal is 100lb but taking it 10lb at a time. My youngest is now 5 months old and after a few post op issues Ive got the all clear to exercise and lose weight so here goes! Anyone feel free to add me I could do with plenty of support x
  • TheRealStella47
    TheRealStella47 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My goal when I started recently was 85 pounds. I've lost 4 so far (mostly water weight, I'm sure) so 81 to go. My daughter is competing at Fringe in Scotland in August 2016 and I want to be at my absolute strongest and fittest for that!
  • lcurry717103
    lcurry717103 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too I was 140 when I met my husband and after my kids I have gained ALMOST 100 lbs....
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    9055.gif

It's totally possible to lose it. It may seem hard at times and yep there will probably be a few bumps along the way, but it can be done. I only have approx 20-maybe 30lbs left (20lbs will put me at the goal I set originally, but I might go for another 10lbs). I think my biggest "bump" had to be getting pregnant with my second when I hit about 90lbs lost(man what a mixed bag of emotions there...although I'm sure pregnancy hormones didn't help). However, he is 9 months now and I'm back to where I was before I had him (actually...I lied...I'm almost 20lbs lighter). Patience and persistence.
  • sbruce1989
    Options
    Thank you for all thw words of encouragement everyone. I'm happy that I'm not alone in this. My biggest downfall is actually making myself eat. I started preparing five lunches on Sundays so I have no excuse not to eat! Next step is working on water intake! Feel free to add me as well.