My Fitness Journey: From 145-110lbs

Options
misanyu
misanyu Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
fitnessjourney.jpg?resize=540%2C297

Here is my weight loss before and after. Before I started my fitness journey I weighed 145lbs. After some help I am now 110lbs, fit, healthy, and happy! Every day I am still working towards my fitness goals. Above all, I just want to be healthy and feel great. It has been a rough journey but I am so happy with the results.

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I was a lways fluctuating between 140 and 125 pounds.The summer before I began university I was so determined to shed some weight, and have a new start. I made healthy eating choices and ran every single day from May-August. It was a success. I brought my weight down from 135 pounds to 120. Then university started. Over the next year I put back on all of that weight that I worked so hard to get rid of. In winter of 2013 I was diagnosed with a health problem. I was told that I could either change my diet or go on medication to suppress the symptoms. That’s when I decided to change. I was 145 pounds, my highest weight to date. Which is a fair amount for a petite girl like me, at 5’2. There was no way I was going to take medication for the rest of my life, when I could simply just change my diet. This fueled my weight-loss journey

For more information on my fitness journey, please go here:
http://http://www.morganbrittanymarie.com/my-weight-loss-before-and-after

Replies

• rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good Work.... you look great.
    I also have about the same weight loss goals, 150 to 120... 5'3. It is not easy but one day at a time..
    thanks for posting.
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! :D
  • misanyu
    misanyu Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you!

Don't give up! You can do it. Don't stress too much about the negatives and focus on the positives :)
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What excersizes where you doing to help lose the weight?
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You've done great...well done! :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look great! Really good job! (*)
  • DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am currently trying to get down to around that weight. As a fellow short person (5'2), I know how hard even a little bit of extra weight is on our bodies. Here's to being as successful as you girl! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!