Hi...Here to offer motivation and support!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Rach and I am a personal trainer based in the North of England, moved here from California about 3 years ago!

I joined the site last year, after I was told about the its from a client and started to have a look around! I think the site is amazing.

I have been using the site to offer my support and motivation for those who want to reach their health and fitness goals!

I have been overweight and lead a not so healthy lifestyle and so have some understanding of how difficult weight loss can be and how it can affect you in a number of different ways! But with a fair bit of hard work I have managed to lose the weight, get healthy and then decided to turn my new found passion for health and fitness in to a career.

I don't claim to have any quick fixes or the "secret" to weight loss but what I can offer is advice and support. One thing I have found is that those with support generally tend to do better! And so I'm here to offer any support and motivation that you may need...

Feel free to add me or drop me a PM if there is anything you would like to ask!

I am considering starting a group on here and/or working with people through PMs etc to provide one-to-one motivation on a daily or weekly basis so let me know if this is something you might be interested in!

Good luck to you all in reaching your goals!

Rach

Replies

• RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    Sorry forgot to say, if you send an FR, please add a message!
  • Oes238
    Oes238 Posts: 5
    Options
    I definitely need some motivation ..... I don't have anyyyyyy desire to work out, but I want to be in better shape. I want to be HEALTHY....
  • RachR669
    Options
    Sure, will sending you a PM!
  • Oes238
    Oes238 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it! I'm new to this blog thing. So I'm guessing I'll get a notification when I get a pm?
  • RachR669
    Options
    Sending you a PM!
  • peacelovekates
    Options
    I'm having a hard time knowing good snacking options that won't pack on the calories but will still make me feel full... Any ideas, tricks for that?
  • RachR669
    Options
    Yup lots of ideas....will send you some in a message now!