Restarting and looking for friends

Options
HI everyone! About two weeks ago, I restarted my weight loss journey. I am a 45 year old teacher who is currently living overseas. :smiley:
I have quite a bit to lose and could really use some friends on this journey.

Replies

• FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me if you like :D
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Christina, im 24 and I'm looking to get rid of about 100lbs by the time im done! I'm always happy to have more friends, so feel free
  • sugarfairy96
    Options
    Hey! I'm kate, looking to lose 30lbs and I would love some friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Our goals are similar and I'm on daily! Feel free to add me!
  • coreygill946
    Options
    I just started this program back in January myself and don't really have many friends on here outside of a couple of co-workers. I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs at this point, but hopefully more in the long run. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Michelle and I'm new to this(my fitness pal). I want to lose 50lbs for health reasons. I am looking for support on this journey as well as giving support to others like myself. Please feel free to add me.
  • emmalulumathews
    Options
    Hi all. My story is the same. Wanting to find like others in the same boat as myself. Please feel free to add me. The more the merrier :) I'm wanting to lose 100+ pounds in 12 months.
  • JennLKottler
    JennLKottler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. So much easier when you have a support system.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!