Back Fat

Options
Does anyone in the community know how I can get rid of back fat ?????

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit. Lose weight overall. You can't spot reduce.
  • Shawanda504
    Shawanda504 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @jenniShoo.....can you be more specific.... ;)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Fat loss can't be specifically targeted. As you lose weight, the fat will come off all over, but sometimes it comes off faster, or rather is more visibly reduced first in some areas over others. Depending on your genetics. Many women notice that it starts coming off the face and upper body first and comes off the stomach or bottom last. Stick with it, be patient, and you will get there.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Specifically, you should eat less food.
  • Shawanda504
    Options
    Thanks guys....
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    As I started losing weight, that's the first place I noticed losing fat at was my back. Good luck :-)
  • ffallings
    ffallings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cardio along with strength training. It will make you burn fat and tone you all over, including your back.
  • covinssexywife
    covinssexywife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You just have to keep up the hard work. You can't really target one area to loose from. Once you do loose however you can tone and sculpt the way you want. I'm ready to get rid of mine also. It seems like only my legs are getting smaller
  • ruthtruman
    ruthtruman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I find that when I swim for 20 minutes full on for 3-4 times a week, the back fat and my arm fat both seem to shrink and tone up. I've never found anything as good as swimming when it comes to taking the jiggle off and tightening my skin. Plus the deep, rhythmic breathing you use when swimming for 20+ minutes or so becomes so relaxing, you get into a zone and there are lots of exercise endorphins produced.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    ffallings wrote: »
    Cardio along with strength training. It will make you burn fat and tone you all over, including your back.
    Not unless you're eating in a calorie deficit though.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Shawanda504
    Options
    Thanks a million guys....