Zumba

Options
Been to a Zumba class for the first time at my local gym tonight. Loved it. So much fun. :D

Replies

• sauronseye
    sauronseye Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love Zumba!

Maybe it doesn't burn as much calories as some would want (my trainer told us around 350-400 in an hour) but it's fun and if you do other types of exercise as well, you will get results (and learn how to move differently).

But it really depends on the instructor.
    I'd always go for an actual dancer rather than a fitness trainer; they know what they're doing and you will learn all the steps correctly and more easily. Once I went to a class run by a fitness trainer...it was pretty badly choreographed and lacking passion.
  • Silveya
    Silveya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my favorite way to do cardio and burn calories. The most fun work out for me honestly. Drank like four glasses of water for every one hour session though! LOL
  • JulieG822
    JulieG822 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba <3:)
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been going to a beginner Zumba class at my gym and I love it. I didn't realize how uncoordinated I was at choreographed dance but I'm getting better each week. It's a fun way to get cardio in for sure.
  • princesdalya
    Options
    I love zumba. I lost weight with zumba when I started my weight loss journey but u fell off the track and gain it all back. Looking forward to my new journey.