Fitness trackers

Options
LeannePierce
LeannePierce Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
what would you recommend for fitness tracking if am, walking, biking, cross trainer ( elliptical) ?? That will sync prefer wirelessly with MFP?

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    The only one that I have experience with does not connect with MFP wirelessly. It's called the Zypher and it connects with your phone to track the calories you burn.

Here is the link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Zephyr-Monitor-iPhone-Bluetooth-Low-Energy/dp/B009XDTN80/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425774434&sr=8-2&keywords=zypher+heart+rate+monitor
  • jflaur71
    jflaur71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Polar V800 Tracks Cycling, Swimming, Running, Elliptical and More!!! Now syncs with My Fitness Pal. A bit spend...but I love mine Wireless syncs to MFP through Polar App
  • hedwardsb
    hedwardsb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I wear a fitbit one, and it syncs with MFP. I have to put it on my shoe for it to log cycling, but for walking, running, and on my elliptical it is very accurate. I've been wearing it over a year, and if I forget to put it on or the battery dies, I feel inexplicably like I haven't gotten any exercise. :)
  • amsbabs
    amsbabs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm loving my charger HR. The only downsides I've experienced in the past 3 weeks is that you can not wear it in the shower or swimming. I had a fitbit flex for more than a year. I liked it until I started watching my nephew and it started adding steps when I was rocking him to sleep. The charger doesn't have that problem.