T25 results! No pics, Sorry :(

Options
starting weight 266lbs. Down 23.8lbs and 12" overall in 10 weeks. WOOT WOOT!!!! I am going for 100lbs by the end of the year....Think it can be done?!

Replies

• tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.....keep up the good work!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    tlnurse wrote: »
    That's awesome.....keep up the good work!

Thank you!!!!
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    starting weight 266lbs. Down 23.8lbs and 12" overall in 10 weeks. WOOT WOOT!!!! I am going for 100lbs by the end of the year....Think it can be done?!
    Yes I think it can be done Cuz I'm hoping to lose 100lbs this year too great job!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats on the great results! and keep up the great work!
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far. :)
  • allison1983weber
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I feel like a million bucks!
  • missuswells
    missuswells Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!
  • mamma1st
    mamma1st Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing results so far!
  • kushboogoel
    kushboogoel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Would it be possible to share more about your journey? Tips? or challenges you faced?
  • allison1983weber
    Options
    Congratulations!! Would it be possible to share more about your journey? Tips? or challenges you faced?

Of course :)

After my 2nd child (9months post partum) I slowly began to gain weight again. My pre pregnancy weight was 230lbs (I had just lost 30lbs on HCG which I DO NOT recommend) My pregnancy weight hit 270lbs and I have high blood pressure, which runs in my family. Both my parents are morbidly obese and I have had weight issues all my life.

On December 27th I decided that I had had enough. Seeing pictures at christmas is what really killed me. So I began this journey. I found t25, and I love it. I think it is really important to love your workout when you are first starting at such a high weight. It is so easy to become unmotivated.

So I follow MFP's daily caloric intake suggestions and do my t25 video. I also have recently added in some strength and sculpt biggest loser for some weights. I walk 4-5km, 3-4 nights/week. I do have cheat meals but I watch what I eat 97% of the time. I haven't had many set backs but at this point, the weight has come off so easily that I am not getting frustrated. I know I am losing it the right way :smile:

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I purchased that months ago and have never started. :-( Never have found a time where I can be consistent, which is what I think matters most.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    How are you doing now? Still doing T25? Will you hit your 100lb mark this year?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!