Hard working mom of 2 trying to get healthy

Options
I started my weight loss surgery 12/12/08. The day I had my gastric bypass at 350lbs. I lost a boat load of weight and by 2010 i'm down to a healthy 175. This is where I felt my best. Then I got sick...dropped to 164lbs, was unhappy with how skinny I looked and how I couldn't keep down food. 2011 found out that I have fibromyalgia and Celiac Disease. Since I have packed the pounds back on. So here I am today working to change my ways and get to my goal.
January 1, 2015 I started a new program. first weight in was 1/5/15 at 350lbs. :( I have two other weight ins that have shown I am losing. Today 3/7/15 I'm down to 290lbs. I have 110 more lbs to go till i'm happy.
Looking for companionship and comradely here to help deal with the ups and downs.
Thank you

Replies

• ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have relatives who have Celiac and fibromyalgia.... sorry you have to deal with these! They are rough. BUT.... you can do it! This site is filled with kind people who have lots of advice and encouragement. Feel free to add me. I'm a mom and Ihave Multiple Sclerosis. Best of luck!