Newbie here looking for support :)

Options
Oolie88
Oolie88 Posts: 8 Member
Hello! I'm Julie and I'm 23 years old.
I'm just starting my fitness journey and looking for some friends.
I'm also a Navy wife stuck in Virginia..
I'm not gonna lie, I've never been much of a dieter.. but I want to finally get healthy!
Being that all there really is to do here is go to the beach, I need to get in shape!

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hello out there!"

:flowerforyou: -Julie

Replies

• proncess1962
    Options
    welcome If you are looking for support, this is the place to be. Add me as a friend if you like
  • Cburns72
    Cburns72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting fit on the beach? Sounds like fun. I'm in Powder Springs, GA so its mostly the local school track or the soccer field :) Welcome!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

I'm fairly new myself, just about 2 weeks and counting. I have a large weight loss goal of 80lbs so I need all the support I can get LOL. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • crcoia
    crcoia Posts: 6
    Options
    I need support too, so you can add me if you'd like! we can encourage each other.
  • juliasayrie
    Options
    Welcome! I just started yesterday... I will request u as a friend! Good Luck!
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome Julie. If you have questions, comments, laughs or concerns, this is the place to release. Just start a topic on the message board; whether your looking for ideas, tips, motivation, etc. Request to be friends with the people that seem to be helpful you or in the same type of situation. And, remember, you don't have to be "friends" with someone to get support. Just post and we will respond and encourage. That is why I love this site! BEGIN TODAY!
  • Oolie88
    Oolie88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for making me feel so welcomed!

I got a weight loss goal of 40 pounds. I gained my weight after having my son bc I never tried to lose any! Oopsies :/ lol